Wednesday, May 13, 2009

One little step

It’s been four months now that I shifted to my home from a busy existence in Kolkata.  The pace of life here is snail-like compared to what I am used to.  Nevertheless, I am relishing this change.  However, my one serious complaint with myself is my indolence.  Despite having had a world of time in my hands, I haven’t really done the things that were uppermost in my mind earlier this year.  Television is one of the biggest hindrances.  Each morning after turning off the PC, I tend to spend hours in front of the TV watching basically nothing, channel surfing.  I have really got to cut down on my daily doses of TV to get the things done that really matter to me.  However, a week ago, I finally got down to taking that first tremulous step to towards one of my goals this year – I bought a guitar :)

SDC10608

Its been adorning my workshop for the last week or so for the time being.  I plan to put it to good use soon.  Until then, best wishes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment